Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Ironic

While reading about Maggie's tea-purchasing, I remembered a little discovery I made yesterday. I went into Starbucks to buy a coffee. As a somewhat-regular Starbucks patron, I understand all the differences between tall, grande and vente - though I think the naming system is very stupid. After I ordered my grande house coffee with room for milk, I watched the guy reach to grab an empty cup from the stock underneath the counter. I laughed when I noticed that written beneath each cup dispenser thing in black magic marker were the words "small" "medium" or "large."

I thought that was funny.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger nomi said...

That is funny.on youtube i watch foamy and he makes fun of that.i have a wierd sense of humor...nice to meet you,i'm nomi. :)new to this whole thing.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Alex said...

Yeah, Starbucks gets ridiculous with the "Fritalian" words they use. LOL

--Alex @ inexpensive cocktail dresses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home