Thursday, October 30, 2003

earphone fan

Awhile back, I heralded the wonderful benefits of Shure sound-isolation earphones (with the disclaimer that my company does their PR, and I am therefore biased). But if anyone is looking for a non-biased evaluation, this guy seems to be a fan and as far as I know, he has no affiliation with the company.

Um, warning though: This guy says he likes wearing them around the city. I would caution against wearing the earphones on busy city streets where hearing a car coming at you could be of critical importance. They're sound isolating -- really. You can't hear anything besides what's being pumped into your ears. Also, the picture shows the flex sleeves. Personally, I'm a much bigger fan of the foam sleeves, though they're a little trickier to insert (they're like the ear plugs they give away at concerts).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home