Saturday, September 27, 2003

Observations on being sick

I think the second you slow down enough to let your body recuperate, that's when you get knocked on your ass. I went to bed at 9:30 last night, didn't get up until 11:30 this morning, and didn't really get out of bed until 1:30 when Jane and I decided to go see Lost in Translation. It took every ounce of energy I had to walk from BART to my house. I'm going to take a nap now.

The movie was very good, by the way. Scarlett Johansson was excellent. She hasn't been in many films I've particularly cared for, except for perhaps Ghost World, which was better in retrospect than when I was actually watching it, but I think she's the type of young actress who's going to make a lot of great movies as she gets older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home