Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I'm having hearing issues...

Today my colleague said "he got a restaurant" (in reference to the fact that her boyfriend found a much sought after dining location for her upcoming birthday). I heard, "he got arrested." The fact that Derek got a reservation was much less exciting than a mental image of him in prison. He wouldn't last a day. (Derek's the good looking brown-hair guy in the tan shirt, upper left thumbnail image.)

Later, when complaining about my upset stomach, Helena mentioned something about Kathleen, but I heard "caffeine" and proceded to rant about how caffeine would kill me right now and burn a whole in my stomach. When Helena asked, "Why, would she make you smoke?" we finally realized we were talking about two entirely different things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home