Monday, August 25, 2003

Weekend update

Highlights:

- Max and Lauren, two of my dearest friends from college, arrived for the weekend.
- Unlimited free refills of mimosas at Le Zinc. Pricey brunch spot, but Lauren and I managed to drink our money's worth.
- Willo's BBQ, pictures coming soon.
- Being an SF tour guide...Fisherman's Wharf, the Haight, etc.
- Jane's thwarted BBQ attempt that resulted in a stellar evening anyway.
- Discovering my new favorite neighborhood bar, The Liberties on Guerrero and 22nd. Irish pub with great food, beer on tap, funny waitress, and a good jukebox. I taught the waitress how to make an Irish car bomb, which she had never heard of.
- oh yeah, and I cut my hair the shortest it's ever been (about an inch above shoulder length). I hate it; my friends seem to like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home