Friday, August 29, 2003

The packing mystery

I head out to LA this weekend to visit Marcie and re-connect with Lauren, who was here with her boyfriend last weekend. The three of us together for the first time in well over a year... it should be fun.

That said, there's something I can't quite understand about myself - I am thoroughly incapable of packing the night before a trip. Now, in the past, I'll admit this condition is usually brought on by a late night out drinking...and nobody should pack under the influence of alcohol. Last night, however, I watched a movie, did some laundry, ate Ethiopian, accompanied Mat to pick up his dinner on Mission - none of which should have precluded me from taking ten minutes to throw a weekend's worth of clothes into a bag. However, I chose not to do that, so this morning, of course I slept through my alarm and by the time I woke up, I had 15 minutes to pack, iron my work clothes and get out the door. Not the best. Good think Lauren and I are the same size - whatever I forgot, I can just borrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home