Thursday, June 26, 2003

On the agenda...

Doug, Willo and friends, and me are heading to the Warfield tonight to see Train . (I had originally written "catch Train", and then realized it sounded like a really bad pun). The major impetus for going was to see opening act Matt Nathanson, but we messed up and they're only opening tomorrow night. Oh well, I'm sure it will be great anyway. I don't really know any Train songs, except for the one that was overplayed on the radio, but since I've only seen one show at the Warfield (Guster), I'm excited.

Speaking of which, Guster's new album was released this week, but due to a cold that I have since given to just about everyone I know, I haven't been able to get my hands on it. Hopefully I'll get it before my 10 hour trip to the east coast on Saturday. I heard a few of the tracks at the aforementioned Warfield concert a few weeks ago and was impressed. A slight departure from previous albums, I'm told (by Jud) that Keep it Together adds a few more layers (like more dominant banjo) to their already complex instrumentals. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home