Friday, June 27, 2003

Guster Keep It Together

Jud rocks - He made me a copy of Guster's new album, Keep it Together, which was released earlier this week. I've been looking forward to it since we went to see Guster at the Warfield a few weeks ago. I have been listening to it all morning and like it more and more each run through. Not a huge fan of the title track, but it's growing on me. Track 3 - "Amsterdam" is probably one of the best songs on the album, at least that's my initial impression. "Come Downstairs and Say Hello" is a strong ballad with the signature bongos making it a little more interesting than cheesy-pop-rock-made-for-radio-crap. Go buy it. Need another reason? They're from Boston and lived down the street from my old apartment (technically in Somerville, not Boston, but close enough).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home