Friday, June 13, 2003

Cellos and Poetry

A few weeks ago, my roommates and I had an inpromptu little gathering that lasted into the wee hours of the morning. Among our guests was Matt Fish, the cello player from Matt Nathanson. Of course, I had to run out and get the CD. In the mood for a little mellow Friday afternoon music while trying to jam out a few press releases, I heard a line that struck me as appropriate for both the PR communities and the blogging community: "You were always good at putting words together/and wearing them so loud." It's not at all similar in the context of the song, but it made me laugh anyway. Per Wednesday's entry, I'm guessing Matt Nathanson falls into the "gives a kick ass live concert" category, while the CD gets an enthusiastic "pretty good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home